Paulding FFA Members Attend Farm Science Review

Pictured here is a group of FFA students learning more about agriculture at FSR

By: Sydney Reineck, Reporter

The Paulding FFA had 15 members attend Farm Science Review on Tuesday September 18th in London, Ohio. Farm Science Review teaches visitors about the new discoveries happening in the agriculture industry, as well as shows off Ohio’s local agriculture businesses and equipment dealers. There were over 700 different exhibits this year, including Farm bureau, OSU Extension, Ohio State FFA, and hundreds more. Farm Science also had many field exhibits that you could go watch as well as test plots of crops for visitors to view. While at Farm Science Review members walked around and visited the exhibits, talked with other FFA members who came, and talked with vendors.

Pictured here left to right is Jordyn Merriman, Sydney Reineck and Shannon Hale at FSR.

The members were assigned to talk to vendors, get a pamphlets or flyers from their company and have to write a paper on the vender they talked to discussing their education, their job responsibilities and why they enjoy working for that company.    This gave members the opportunity to learn about the many different areas of agriculture and maybe find a career they would like to have in the future after graduation. The group had a very busy day and enjoyed their time at the 2018 Farm Science Review.